Workers' Compensation

If you or your employee are injured while at work, please notify your supervisor right away. If you need immediate medical attention, please dial 911. Please complete the DWC-1 Form – employee section of the form if you are injured at work and provide it to your supervisor.

Supervisors/managers should follow the process for their individual departments and refer to the procedure details and flowchart provided in the links below to ensure the proper notifications are made.